CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

LOVE MY INSTA





Salam.. hai semua... Aen bersyukur sangat sebab hp baru aen Samsung Galaxy W ni sgt memberi manfaat kat Aen. Hp ni telah mencungkil bakat Aen dlm bidang Fotografi. Aen suka ambil gambar alam semula jadi macam pantai, pokok, langit dll.



Alhamdulillah, one of my pic kuar kat profil IloveMalaysia. For me, gambar tu is the simplest that i have and the simplest one is the great one. Thanks for appreciating my pic ilovemalaysia crew :)


This picture below is one of my picture that my instagram's friend like the most.


this is below and after of the picture. i take the picture using pudding camera apps in my Samsung Galaxy W and edit it by using the pic say pro apps. 


for more picture, visit my instagram at http://web.stagram.com/n/aen_ainfarhana/ . Don't forget to follow me at the instagram, my name aen_ainfarhana. Thanks for visiting. Love you all. Salam. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment